can i just start by saying… food photography is hard.
so to all you foodies out there taking amazing photos of your food creations –
i salute you!
Anyway. onto why we are here!
- 1 & 1/2 cups of Frozen Mango
- 1 cup of Water
- 2 cups of Unsweetened Almond / Coconut or Cashew Milk
- 1/2 cup of Chia Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1-2 tabelspoons of Honey / Maple Syrup
- Choice of nuts & seasonal fruit to top
- Combine chosen milk, chia seeds, vanilla and sweetener in a bowl. Mix well until combined and the mixture begins to thicken. Store covered in the refrigerator overnight or for at least an hour.
- Cut Mango into small blendable pieces and freeze.
- Blend the mango with 1/4 c. of water on high until you have a thick sauce. Add more water as needed by the tablespoon to get the blender going.
- Pour the mango sauce evenly into 2 glasses or bowls. Set in the fridge.
- Once your chia seeds have thickened, pour over mango and serve with nuts and/or seasonal fruit.